“New Income Tax Reduction & Estate Tax Strategies”
This complementary private briefing will help you discover how to save taxes using strategies in a number of ways rarely shared in public. Since space is limited, you must register in advance, and will be sent tickets (which must be presented for admission) to confirm your seating. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the region’s top retirement income specialists! Come and you will discover how to:
- Create Substantial Income Tax Deductions
- Avoid Double Taxation On Your “IRS-Targeted” Retirement Accounts
- Legally Bypass Capital Gains Taxes On Stocks, Bonds and Real Estate
- Reduce And Even Eliminate Income Taxes On Your IRA and 401(k)
- Convert Unused Assets Into A Tax Free Income You Can’t Outlive
- Save Taxes Using Strategies The IRS Wants You To Use…and much more!
- Location: Monroe Golf Club, 155 Golf Avenue, Pittsford, NY 14534
- Limited Times: Tuesday or Wednesday, May 15 and 16, 2018. Choose from one of two briefings:
- Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 from Noon (lunch included) to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 from 5:00 p.m. (hors d’oeuvres included) to 7:00 p.m.