What You Need to Know About
the New Tax Law
Reduce Taxes, Increase Income
You must take action NOW to take full advantage of opportunities and plan for challenges presented by new Federal tax laws passed at the end of 2017. Changes were far reaching, subject to ongoing interpretations and revisions. They impact nearly every person, family and business in America. Figuring out the right tax strategy for you is critical to keeping taxes low and increasing your wealth.
People everywhere are wondering…
- How do the new IRS tax laws affect me, my family, my business?
- Will these tax rules cost me money, or are there smart ways to benefit?
- How can I position myself, my family and my company to best stay ahead?
- What should I be most concerned about for tax planning this year?
- What actions should I take NOW before year-end?
20 Essential Planning Questions and Answers You Need to Know
About the New Federal Tax Law!
Topics to be covered include:
- How the new tax law substantially impacts your retirement planning strategy.
- The inflation calculation change in the tax code leading to higher future taxes.
- Why paying off your mortgage sooner may be smarter planning than ever.
- Why making several years of charitable donations at one time may make sense.
- Why 529 savings plans aren’t only for college anymore, & what that means.
- The good news, bad news story for divorce settlements stating in 2019.
- Why small business owners could only be taxed on 80% of their business income.
- Why reorganizing your business into a different entity might be worth exploring.
- How new estate rules could accidentally disinherit your children in older plans.
Since space is limited, you must register in advance, and be confirmed by email.
- Date & Time: Thursday, September 20th, 2018 – 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Registration and seating with refreshments begins 30 minutes before the event.
Location: Monroe Golf Club, 155 Golf Avenue, Pittsford, NY 14534